Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just an update...

I just want you to know that Caleb loves music. We were watching Dance Wars last night and he stood right in front of the tv and started dancing and singing. It was just the cutest thing ever. He had done it at home before but no one else has seen him do that. Clayton's family got to see him "Bust A Move" last night. Too bad I didn't have my video camera with me then I would be able to share it with you. I'll try to catch it next time. Until next time...


2 comments:

Aunt Stink said...

You know he gets his moves from his Aunt Stink. We know he doesn't get it from his mamma.....if I had the video with me I would so put the "Beth Dance" on here!!!

Mommy (cicely) said...

I LOVE the change to the page. It looks really good. I can't wait to see him dance. We need to get them together soon. I'm trying to tyoe with one eye so got to go. Love Ya.