Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Off of the Bottle...

I think that Caleb might finally be off of the bottle completely. For a while, I was just giving him a bottle in the mornings and the evenings at bedtime. I stopped giving him a bottle at bedtime about a month ago and he started going to be bed pretty good without having to have a bottle. That was very exciting. For a while there, he was only getting one first thing in the morning. Yesterday morning, I woke him up and put his milk in a sippie cup. For some reason, he wouldn't drink milk out of a sippie and yesterday morning I was just going to give it a shot. Again, he wouldn't drink the milk. He will drink juice out of the cup but for some reason he doesn't like his milk in the cup. This morning I did the same thing. To my supprise, he drank his milk out of the cup this morning. I was very excited. I think that we are finally going to be able to put all of those bottles up and make more room for some of our things in the kitchen. We will only need a small space for the cups, especially compared to the whole cabinet with the bottles in them. I'll keep you updated on his progress with the cup...

0 comments: