Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sorry It's Been So Long...

I know that it has been a long time since I have given everyone an update on Caleb. We have just been very busy and I haven't really had time to get on and write. Caleb is doing very well. He is growing like a weed. He is getting into everything and he wants to help me or Clayton with whatever we are doing. He loves to be outside. He will walk to the front door and point and say "side, side." When he is ready to go back in he does the same thing. He is very smart. We are very proud of him.


We just found out a week ago that Caleb's Grammy (she keeps him for us during the day) is going to have to go back to work. It has really been stressful for us trying to figure out how we are going to pay for this but we know that it will all work itself out. We are just going to put it in God's hands and pray that he show us how to do it. He is going to have to start Day Care. He is going to be starting on Monday (April 14th) at Wee Steps in Sharpsburg. To tell you the truth, I'm very nervous but yet kind of excited about putting him in a Day Care. I have been wanting to do it but I really wanted to wait until he was at least 2. I guess 17 months is close enough. We are really going to miss having Grammy keep him for us and I know that he will miss seeing her everyday but he will have lots of fun and make lots of friends. He will learn sooo... much in Day Care.
Well, that is just a tiny update on what is going on in the world of Caleb right now. I'll update you Monday and let you know how I took dropping him off for the first time at Day Care.

0 comments: