Monday, February 25, 2008

1st Trip to the Hunnting Camp...

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post something. I just really haven't had time so I'm going to make time right now. We took Caleb out to the hunting camp that Clayton goes to yesterday afternoon. He absolutely loved it. He could just run around and play and really do whatever he wanted to do. He is a picture of him from yesterday. He wasn't really sure though what to do.

Kind of Looks Professional! What do You Think?

Also, just to let you know. We bought a camper yesterday. Well, it really hasn't been bought yet but Clayton is going to be buying it atfer the race. We are taking it to the race though. We are very excited. We think that we are going to have a great time having our own place, with some of our friends, to call our own and have a good time and not have to worry about anything. We are going to be taking Caleb on Friday so I will have some good pictures of him after the race. I'm sure, at least I'm going to try, to add more before then but I am just telling you about the race so that you will know to keep checking out his blog for new and fun pictures.

0 comments: