Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting Ready for the Weekend...

We are trying to get ready for race weekend. We have so many things to do and so little time to do them. Tomorrow night the guys are going to start working on the deck for the back of the truck and the girls are going to clean the camper out. It's not too bad dirty so hopefully it won't take too long to do. Saturday the guys are going to continue to work on the camper and the girls are going to do some scrapbooking. Always waiting till the last minute but it's ok since there will be at least 2 of us working on it. Caleb is going to help too! I would really like for someone to keep him for me while we do some work but everyone is busy so he is going to be with us. That is ok though. Hopefully he won't be too bad. I feel like we are stressing too much about this but since it was a last minute thing we haven't really had that much time to work on everything and get everything together. It should go pretty good though.

How about an update on Caleb,

He is doing great! He has started this new thing with his face. When I tell him "NO" he gives me this mad, sort of evil, look with his lips puckered out and then about 2 seconds later he gets this big smile on his face and says "HEY!" It's so funny. I know that I shouldn't laugh but sometimes I just can't help it. He is a mess and I LOVE HIM SOOO... MUCH!!


Until next time...Enjoy this little booger!


0 comments: